Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow in Vegas?!?

Hell has officially frozen over!! Hahaha probably not the last time you'll hear that. We've gotten snow in Vegas before but never like this!! The kids happened to be home for parent/teacher conference (which we ditched). It has been quite exciting. I snapped some pictures of the kids playing in the snow, as you can see we don't really own coats. Sam threw together a few peices of cloth and thought it would work, she froze and Andrew had to search his drawers to find a pair of pants.

I love the pictures of our snow frosted palm trees around the pool. Now that night is approaching and the snow is an inch thick on the ground the fun is gone and we hope the christmas lights around the palms will keep them from freezing and dieing.









Chad got home and helped the kids build a decent snowman, they didn't even know how! Now we hear schools may be closed tomorrow. What fun! It has been sooo cold today we wonder how people manage to live in such frigid weather. I've been away from Utah too long. Happy snow day!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Wow Andrew and Samantha are getting so big.Please tell them hi and I miss them, even now and especially with seeing their pictures. I am so glad you have a blog and congrats to you too. On the birth of Gabe. What a precious family you have. I so so happy for you. I can remember your husband says once, that instead of having a boat he has a son, instead of having a vacation he has a daughter. I thought it was so sweet of him. They really are what matter anyway.