Friday, December 5, 2008

The holidays are fast approaching. Thanksgiving has passed by in a blur and here I am just barely adding my Halloween pictures....tis the life with a newborn. As we do every year the kids carved pumpkins with their daddy. (How is it that some child manages to be half dressed for pictures). As an added bonus Grandma and Grandpa Simmons spent the spooky holiday at our house and handed out candy to all 10 trick-or-treaters that ventured up our way.

We all dressed up this year (like in years past). We had Darth Vader, an egyptian goddess, Spiderman, a little cowboy, and a grown-up Cowboy Mom and Dad. As usual everyone had awesome costumes either made by me or store bought, except Mom who scrounged something up at the last minute. Next year I vow to take care of my costume first and then all the others....yeah right!

HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: