Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween





Hope everyone enjoyed a Happy Halloween!! Our Daddy did not dress up this year because I had class Halloween night and couldn't dress up or participate in the holiday festivities...boo-hoo. So Chad decided he was going to support the kiddos in their fun but not put up the graveyard or fog machine or any of that fun stuff and he certainly wasn't going to dress up without me. Andrew stayed home and handed out the treats. Samantha was a devil.



Braeden was a cowboy....specifically John Marston from Red Dead Redemption (a video game)-an old west, killing zombies type of game ;).

Westin was a zombie. It's a standard gruesome costume we have going on around here. Daddy does the best bloody mess make up effects around. He can create a nasty, morbid wound anywhere you want. This year Wes wanted a slit throat.
Gabe was Mario! He was Mario all day long!
Here he is eating lunch as Mario.......
Here he is giggling hysterically as Mario and not eating his lunch.....I even have a picture of him asleep in the car as Mario but unfortunately it's on my phone. We eventually got the mustache on him and he wore it all night long...it was precious!! But the final picture was taken on Chad's phone so you have to refer to my FB page to see Mario's final reveal.

Do zombies eat popcorn with their fingers? No, they eat the fingers seperately .. ... hehehe

Happy Holidays!!!

2 comments:

A Real Kansas Momma said...

Your kids are getting so big! You look great Kirsten too:) What are you going to school for? Good for you, I hope you are liking it.

chadkirsten said...

Hi Gretchen I'm working on my Bachelors in Secondary Ed., so I can teach middle school English. While I teach I'll be working on my Masters in Speech Therapy. I am enjoying it but it gets a bit hectic. Glad to see all is well with you and your family.