Friday, September 3, 2010

Back to School


Time again to dress the kids in their finest jeans and tops, lace up their designer sneakers and send them back to school.
***

Andrew and Samantha get to go to the same middle school this year. Every morning they get up without fuss, walk to the bus stop and ride the bus to school. Our middle school has a uniform dress code which limits their cute outfits but is kind on my budget and nerves.







Braeden is in 2nd grade this year. He's the only one I have to get ready and make lunches for and drop off to school in the morning. What a change for me.



Westin is in afternoon kindergarten. He's soooo excited to finally go to school and have homework like his older siblings. Unfortunately that excitment wears off within a week or so.
That leaves just Gabe and I at home for a couple hours. This is usually when Gabe naps, leaving me all alone to my thoughts, which I've discovered after 5 kids and not a moment of peace in 13 years, that I no longer have thoughts of any kind.
***
Happy Back to School, y'all!

No comments: